Are You Looking For An Expert Of Land Divisions Adelaide?
Here at State Surveys we specialise in all things land divisions Adelaide. Our consultants pride themselves on providing you with expert advice, on site evaluation, analysis and feasibility options on your land and sub development. No matter if it is a Torrens or Community title, residential or commercial land division we will oversee the entire process from start to finish.
A land division involves the division of an existing block of land into two or more allotments. Depending on what your end goal and strategy is, here at State Surveys, we will be able to assist you in making the goal a reality. Feel free to seek out and ask for our advice – as we deal with numerous land divisions every day, we will be able to aid, assist and advise for the best possible outcome. No matter the size, we are here to help from start to finish.
Land Divisions can be a complex process that takes time and careful planning. A proposal involves many professionals and Government agencies including surveyors, engineers, conveyancers, State and Local Governments and infrastructure companies such as SA Water, all working together to achieve the end result. Our consultants are experts in Land Divisions Adelaide and have significant experience in facilitating and managing the application process, to make it as simple as possible to achieve your goals for the site.
A land division involves the division of an existing block of land into two or more allotments. Depending on what your end goal and strategy is, here at State Surveys we will be able to make the goal become a reality. Feel free to seek out and ask for our advice – as we have dealt with numerous land divisions we may be able to aid, assist and advise for the best possible outcome. No matter the size, we are here to help from start to finish.
Our land division services include the following:
- Evaluating a proposal for the division of the land in relation to all Council and statutory requirements (this is a free service!)
- Preparation and lodging of all land division applications
- Assisting with Council, SA Water and Development Assessment Commission requirements for land divisions;
- Surveying the land and marking all new property boundaries within the division
- Preparing the final land division plans and lodgement of the new plans to the Lands Titles Office (LTO)
- Continually liaising with you, the end client, along the way
- ->FREE SITE APPRAISAL AND QUOTE <-(button/link)